Because all my fabric is hand dyed each piece is one of a kind, making it the perfect starting point for your own unique projects!
Dwarven Copper is an ice dyed fabric made up of a complex mix of colors; brown tones and pinks with subtle blues and multi-color speckles. The first photo is an example of a fat quarter dyed with this color. The rest of the photos are detail shots taken from several pieces. As this fabric is made to order you will not receive this exact item but fabric dyed using the same method resulting in similar coloring.
Fabric is available as either a fat quarter or in ½ yard increments. Due to the nature of small batch dyeing, 3 yards is the maximum length availiable.
Every effort has been made to portray accurate colors, however due to differences in computer monitors the color may vary slightly from what you see here.
MATERIALS: Because quality is important to me I use Kona 100% cotton and dye it with professional fiber reactive dye which makes the color resistant to fading.
All my fabric is washed using a professional detergent until the rinse water runs clear. However whenever you buy hand dyed fabric it’s always a good idea to exercise caution. Washing before use (especially when it’s going to be used next to white or light colors) is recommended.
CARE: Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING:
- Each piece is hand dyed to order.
- While your piece will have a similar color scheme to that pictured above, the dye density and pattern distribution will always be unique.
- Occasionally little dots of seemingly out of place colors may appear on the fabrics. This is totally normal and expected with this type of dyeing.
- On rare occasions the color may form box shapes in the fabric. This is also normal and simply an imprint from the draining rack.
- I always strive to complete orders as quickly as possible. However it can take up to 2 weeks before your order is ready for shipping.